Refuel like a Royal with these Honey Peanut Butter Protein Energy Balls from Mitzi Dulan, the Royals’ nutritionist.
Honey Peanut Butter Protein Energy Balls
Makes 2 dozen
Serving size: 3 energy balls
- 11/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, chopped
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
In a medium bowl, combine the oats, coconut, almonds, and protein powder. Stir until well distributed. Add the honey, apricots, and peanut butter, and stir all ingredients well. Put mixing bowl into the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes. Then roll into rounded balls. Chill. Will last refrigerated for about 5 days.